We have had a lot of requests for a more robust email solution for the businesses with 20-500 email accounts. Most small and mid-sized businesses are using email as a primary communication channel with customers, colleagues and suppliers. But many of these companies stop there, missing out on productivity-boosting features like shared calendars, contact information and files.
By upgrading to the world’s most popular business messaging software, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, you can significantly raise your team’s efficiency for a small monthly fee.
Exchange is a software that stores your company’s email, calendars, address books and files centrally, so they are available 24×7 and can be shared among your team, if you wish. It is the messaging system of choice for most Fortune 500 corporations.
Exchange has many advanced features, some of these are:
- Securely access email remotely – via the Web or a mobile device like a BlackBerry or Treo
- View colleagues’ up-to-date calendars and schedule meetings
- Assign and manage company tasks on central ‘to do’ lists
- Manage contact information of employees and customers and access it anytime
- Share documents across the team so everyone’s working from the most current version
Exchange is a quantum leap from basic POP3 or IMAP4 email and makes your team much more productive through constant access to email, calendars and contacts, as well as important files and information.
This can now be purchased on our main site here.
If you have any questions about this contact our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.